Sunday, January 22, 2012

Giselle 's penang trip! :D

Hey all. my sister -Kelly Lai went back to penang and celebrate new year with us.
And yesh , my sis's daughter baby Giselle a.k.a little monster came back too :D
Alright , it is a week full of happiness and also tiredness.
can you imagine that i need to carry a little monster which is 12kg
in queensbay mall for the whole day ? LOL.
Yes i know.this is an effective way to keep my arms slim x) *sampat reason wth
There's nothing much to write abt it.Let's all the pictures be the story teller XD
Enjoy! :D


Before we set out

All stripe! :D



On the way ;)
Penang Bridge.



Say hi to everyone! ;)


Giselle: 1) you see, i have a new handphone!
2) woooo~ it was so amazing!
3) woots! what was happening over there?
4) cheh , i thk my phone is more attractive !
XD



Reached
VENUE: Tambun

Ordering




有没有古色古香的感觉?:)



夕阳西下,真美 :D



Emo sangat la saya :/


TA DANG! kena tipu la you all x)




Christmas mood is switching off

And chinese new year mood is switching on!


Sunset






This one super nice! highly recommended
dunno what is the name. macam is 海鸟?LOL




hmm yummy !


AND THIS WAS SO SUPER DUPER HYPER CHEAP!

It's play time! :D

Little princess :)

faster come out la

With mummy
Giselle: Dont disturb me mummy.I am thinking how to win the game


With yiyi
Giselle : ohh yeah! I love to drive


Giselle : yiyi , you dont have to teach me. I know i know


With daddy
Giselle : I dont want to play this.pls let me out.PLEASE


With ah ma ;D

With ah gong :D

-END-


The photographer
smile :D


No comments:

Post a Comment