Saturday, September 12, 2009

=[--------------------[=


wooootss!
it had been a long time
i din update my blog
well..
just post some here

and ATTENTION!
the time now is 2.36am
xD

9/9
the first day for
TRIALS!
which mean,
DISASTER came!
having science paper , BM kertas 2
on the first day
and i got the feeling
'is time to say bye-bye to kath'
extremely hard.
*disappointed.=[

10/9
followed by
maths and BC 2.
I make alot of mistakes which
I shouldn't done in maths paper
hw careless am I!!sigh*
again,bye bye to kath

11/9
ENGLISH paper one and two today
paper two still okay..
but paper one like sh*t
i dunno why i was like
lost of energy while
doing those question
mayb , i not used to exam
without people beside me
* bee yuan , i'm addicted to hv you sit beside me le.xD

anyway,as xiang said,
it had gone and impossible to come back
so better do well in other sub.

ADD OIL EVERYONE!

=[
i want to sleep
but i haven't finish study.
haiz
wish me luck guys!
anyway


good nite and sleep welleveryone!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment