Sunday, February 22, 2009

actually,i hv many actually

actually.i hv many actually..
actually,i dunno y i cry
jus feel tat my heart was alone??sad??
or anything else..i dunno hw to say the feeling
I m sorry.I lied u all..
every morning,actually i nt really wanna sleep,
the truth is i dunno hw to communicate with u all normally..
I REALLY DUNNO!!

actually,wat am i doing??
or wat m i doing actually??
i wont be so sensitive with'one' of ur word
i knw u r nt scolding me .u r jus kidding actually
i knw it!! i knw it!! i knw it!!
i din angry at all.. i really din..
bt..it was a feeling tat cnt beexplain by anyone or anything
it jus a feeling..tat make me down..

I m sorry..I m useless..
I really nt dare to communicate with u all
i scare tat u all will say tat i m annoying u all
i scare tat u all dunwan to bother me anymore
i scare eveything .so i jus keep quiet.
tis is the best choice perhaps ?

actually,i MISS u all , u all cloloured my life 
i will remember the time tat we all laugh together


I AM SORRY..






No comments:

Post a Comment