Monday, April 13, 2009

S.I.C.K

haiz...
woke up 2dy at 5.00am
prepared all things
and jus wait for the school bus
but,

suddenly..
my stomach pain like crazy..
i cnt even stand and sit properly..
i hate that feeling..
just keep pressing my stomach
and struggling on the cushion.
omg..
suffering for ten minutes..
ran to toilet and
*do someting*
after solving that*thing*..
my stomach still pain..
and this time was more pain than before
no choice..
its near 6.00 already..
my mum gave me some medicine
after eating,
i slept on bed again..
but
i just cnt sleep well..
my stomach keep paining,paining,and paining
after that..
ran to toilet again..
this time lagi teruk
somemore vomit..
omg
i really wonder am i suffering from food poisoning??
haiz..
after ran toilet for 4 TIMES..
finally,
i cn sleep well
i jus sleep until 10.30am..
i am sorry to those guys who wan
to climb window and enter the classroom.
sorry guys.
=(


and i think this is a quite day for you all,isn't??
hahaha..
do you guys miss me?
i knw you all sure say NO!!
but,I DO.
=D

hope to see you all 2ml..
=)

bad day for me
=( i hate it


ps-i do miss you all,my friend
-thanks mum for understanding
-thx God bcoz finally recovery


No comments:

Post a Comment