Friday, March 27, 2009

I AM FREE=)..ITS FINISH


yea..

finally..

lastly..

luckily..

bernasib baik-ly




the stupid test ENDED ON wednesday
which mean
i m free from [BOOKSssssss] nw
and i can enjoy watching movie and EATING!!
I  din enjoy eating my lovely F.O.O.D for 
three days due to that stupid test
well...now is the timee..
FOOD ,I m coming..wait me
wheee=D
ps-xiang.u really understand me=p

ermm..
2dy nt many result has given
just a few only..
and 2dy is jus sooooo free..
as usual,we kap kap kap
some different is,
finally we did it!!
we're back!!woohoo=)
(we knw who we are)
and the sejarah teacher,
(CSS) is so hot-tempered..
ppl ask her question only then she shout 
at the person throw the fen2bi3 on the floor
sommore call the ppl go out 
speechless*
and i m so annoying for the sejarah projects,
coz i dont hv a PRINTER
anyone  who is kind hearted,
cn u all help me?
i m dead!!
ps-shit~~i m reminding you*not forcingXD

Hmm , my result like shit~

       BM-P1-19/3
BI-72%
 BC-73%
        SC-P1-26/30
       MATH-13/20

 KH-64%
   GEO-51%
SEJ-
  SIvik-
PM-

there you see...
you knw wat is that
called [SHIT RESULT]~~


ps-2ml gathering!6k ROCK..XD
ps-2ml earth hour!EARTH rock
ps-we done it!we ROCK!=D(u knw who are you)
ps-you see this post!u ROCK
ps-i m hungry nw.stomach ROCK!bye..X)

No comments:

Post a Comment